MARKETING, DESIGN & ADVERTISING AGENCY CT CAREERS
PPC Marketing Specialist
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency is currently seeking a digital marketing specialist to work on pay-per-click marketing efforts for a variety of industrial clients. The right person will be able to effectively manage the day-to-day aspects of campaigns on paid and social media platforms, and work with the team to improve performance and conversions. They are responsible for providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting with advanced segmentation strategies and will work to improve results in search and display network placements, and meet client goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Google Ad Certified, and proficient in Microsoft Ad Center
- Be proficient in Facebook Ad Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Be skilled in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids utilizing enhanced bidding methods
- Account daily and monthly client budget caps
- Optimize impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Implement and fulfill strategies for campaign organization, targeting with advanced segmentation strategies (i.e. attribute and interest), reducing click waste
- Be able to leverage lookalike and similar audiences
- Implement remarketing campaigns that align with client goals
- Be proficient in display network placement and optimization
- Be able to organize and interpret data
- Work with account managers and senior SEM staff to convey key performance indicators, concerns and recommendations
- Work with design and content team members to improve ad assets and performance based on existing strategies
- Utilize Ahrefs and other PPC software
- Be able to work independently to manage time, tasks and plans
A dedication to excellence, a positive attitude and the willingness to be part of a collaborative team are important. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, manage time and tasks, and attention to detail are imperative to the position.
Agency or similar experience is preferred. 2+ years professional experience required. Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and project samples.
THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION. 3rd party vendors need not apply.
Copywriter / Content Marketer
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency, has an immediate opening for a content marketing specialist to work with clients in industrial sectors. Excellent copywriting skills and a marketing background required. We are looking for the right person to join our growing team – someone who can leverage their skills and help move projects through the production cycle – helping with content positioning, brand messaging and compliance. Experience in press release creation, social media marketing, digital and traditional marketing media are ideal.
The right candidate will take a “hands-on” approach, be able to take the lead on project specifics, and apply their experience and skills as part of a collaborative team.
As a B2B agency, candidates will need to able to grasp technical concepts and apply industrial theories to produce creative results. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Writing will include: brochures, sell sheets, web sites, email marketing, technical writing for an industrial/B2B audience and includes work on case studies and white papers. Experience with PR, writing for SEO and social media a plus. Ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Candidates should have 2+ years of agency experience and a solid background of effective marketing communications work.
Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and writing samples.
Digital Graphic Designer
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency, has an immediate opening for a Digital Graphic Designer. If you’re looking for a creative environment that will let you flex your design skills and develop innovative marketing materials, then we’ve got a spot for you.
A good design aesthetic, organized file preparation and strict quality control is required. The right candidate will have experience in:
- Website Design & Coding – including responsive design and user interface design
- Cross-Browser Compliance
- The Adobe Creative Suite
- FTP Best Practices & Software
- Experience in WordPress, InDesign, Final Cut Pro a Plus
The right candidate be able to apply their experience and skills as part of a collaborative team. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Candidates should have 3-5 years of professional experience as as well as a portfolio of work examples that demonstrate capabilities. Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and a link to work.
Sign Up for Our
View Our Portfolio
Stifel Marcin has helped clients' define brands, plan campaigns and deliver compelling messages for almost two decades. We produce effective, strategic marketing, across a wide-range of industries, by partnering with you to succeed. LEARN MORE >>
Powered by a variety of media, our advertising and marketing initiatives are customized to your business goals and produce measurable results. Let us help you build your brand by developing strategic creative work, across multiple platforms. LEARN MORE >>
Give us a call, come visit or fill out a contact form. Someone from our expert team will get in touch with you and walk you through our free Marketing Assessment, so you can plan branding initiatives and marketing strategies that fit your budget parameters. LEARN MORE >>