MARKETING, DESIGN & ADVERTISING AGENCY CT
CAREERS AT STIFEL MARCIN
Working at Stifel Marcin
Built around the idea of a family business, our hardworking team is dedicated to excellence. We work together to help grow the company and to grow our clients’ business. We respect and value the efforts and ideas of every member of our team while encouraging “big agency” ideas from our “small agency” environment. Dedication and the desire to produce the very best is integral to our culture.
Our team is comprised of professional, hard-working individuals that are self-motivated and detail-oriented. Team members are expected to work with agency principals, clients, vendors, and freelancers – maintaining the highest dedication to quality while meeting deadlines and maintaining budget requirements. A good sense of humor is a big plus. If you’re looking for a place with personal attention, creative excellence and a sense that we are all “rowing in the same direction,” then grab an oar and come on board.
Founded in 2001, Stifel Marcin is dedicated to excellence in B2B marketing for manufacturers, industry and technology companies.
Social Media Marketer
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency, has an immediate opening for a social media marketing professional who can help our manufacturing, technology and industrial clients grow their online visibility and communicate their brand positions on social media platforms. Excellent communication and writing skills are necessary, as well as the ability to contribute to both paid and organic news feed content development and marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube platforms
- Automated social media software, such as Hootsuite
- Paid and organic news feed strategies
- Interest targeting segmentation, paid campaign development and deployment
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and social platform data interpretation
- Performance tracking and reporting
Working directly with Account Executives, the Design team and the Digital Marketing team, the right candidate will take a “hands-on” approach to spearhead strategies, present concepts and plans, and develop post content. Once approved, the team member would also be responsible for deploying content and maintaining schedules, as well as providing oversight on performance and spend, reporting to the Project Manager and AE. Additionally, the marketer will be responsible for monitoring social platforms, monitoring post engagement, responding to commentary, and elevating comments when necessary.
The candidate will need to learn about our B2B client base, including technical issues, industrial products and complex services to be able to properly concept and implement brand-compliant strategies that align with customer personas, marketplace terminology, approved messaging and brand positions. The ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as lead projects, tasks and strategies is a necessity.
Candidates should have 3+ years of experience, with agency experience strongly preferred. Please send resume, salary requirements and a portfolio of work.
PPC Marketing Specialist
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Google Ad Certified, and proficient in Microsoft Ad Center
- Be proficient in Facebook Ad Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Be skilled in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids utilizing enhanced bidding methods
- Account daily and monthly client budget caps
- Optimize impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Implement and fulfill strategies for campaign organization, targeting with advanced segmentation strategies (i.e. attribute and interest), reducing click waste
- Be able to leverage lookalike and similar audiences
- Implement remarketing campaigns that align with client goals
- Be proficient in display network placement and optimization
- Be able to organize and interpret data
- Work with account managers and senior SEM staff to convey key performance indicators, concerns and recommendations
- Work with design and content team members to improve ad assets and performance based on existing strategies
- Utilize Ahrefs and other PPC software
- Be able to work independently to manage time, tasks and plans
A dedication to excellence, a positive attitude and the willingness to be part of a collaborative team are important. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, manage time and tasks, and attention to detail are imperative to the position.
Agency or similar experience is preferred. 2+ years professional experience required. Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and project samples.
THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION. 3rd party vendors need not apply.
Copywriter / Content Marketer
The right candidate will take a “hands-on” approach, be able to take the lead on project specifics, and apply their experience and skills as part of a collaborative team.
As a B2B agency, candidates will need to able to grasp technical concepts and apply industrial theories to produce creative results. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Writing will include: brochures, sell sheets, web sites, email marketing, technical writing for an industrial/B2B audience and includes work on case studies and white papers. Experience with PR, writing for SEO and social media a plus. Ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Candidates should have 2+ years of agency experience and a solid background of effective marketing communications work.
Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and writing samples.
Digital Graphic Designer
A good design aesthetic, organized file preparation and strict quality control is required. The right candidate will have experience in:
- Website Design & Coding – including responsive design and user interface design
- Cross-Browser Compliance
- The Adobe Creative Suite
- FTP Best Practices & Software
- Experience in WordPress, InDesign, Final Cut Pro a Plus
The right candidate be able to apply their experience and skills as part of a collaborative team. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Candidates should have 3-5 years of professional experience as as well as a portfolio of work examples that demonstrate capabilities. Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and a link to work.
Internship opportunities are available in web development, graphic design, and marketing research and planning. The intern will support digital, strategy and creative department team members, as well as assist with day-to-day operations. As an intern, the candidate will gain real-world work experience, and professional development opportunities offered to junior level employees in the creative services sector.
Stifel Marcin has helped clients' define brands, plan campaigns and deliver compelling messages for almost two decades. We produce effective, strategic marketing, across a wide-range of industries, by partnering with you to succeed. LEARN MORE >>
Powered by a variety of media, our advertising and marketing initiatives are customized to your business goals and produce measurable results. Let us help you build your brand by developing strategic creative work, across multiple platforms. LEARN MORE >>
Give us a call, come visit or fill out a contact form. Someone from our expert team will get in touch with you and walk you through our free Marketing Assessment, so you can plan branding initiatives and marketing strategies that fit your budget parameters. LEARN MORE >>