MARKETING, DESIGN & ADVERTISING AGENCY CT
CAREERS AT STIFEL MARCIN
Working at Stifel Marcin
Built around the idea of a family business, our hardworking team is dedicated to excellence. We work together to help grow the company and to grow our clients’ business. We respect and value the efforts and ideas of every member of our team while encouraging “big agency” ideas from our “small agency” environment. Dedication and the desire to produce the very best is integral to our culture.
Our team is comprised of professional, hard-working individuals that are self-motivated and detail-oriented. Team members are expected to work with agency principals, clients, vendors, and freelancers – maintaining the highest dedication to quality while meeting deadlines and maintaining budget requirements. A good sense of humor is a big plus. If you’re looking for a place with personal attention, creative excellence and a sense that we are all “rowing in the same direction,” then grab an oar and come on board.
Founded in 2001, Stifel Marcin is dedicated to excellence in B2B marketing for manufacturers, industry and technology companies.
Currently Stifel Marcin is maintaining remote operations, though we do anticipate a return to a shared workspace early in 2021. Applicants should be able to work remotely, as well as commute to Glastonbury CT.
PPC Marketing Specialist
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency is currently seeking a digital marketing specialist to work on pay-per-click marketing efforts for a variety of industrial clients. The right person will be able to effectively manage the day-to-day aspects of campaigns on paid and social media platforms, and work with the team to improve performance and conversions. They are responsible for providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting with advanced segmentation strategies and will work to improve results in search and display network placements, and meet client goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Google Ad Certified, and proficient in Microsoft Ad Center
- Be proficient in Facebook Ad Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Be skilled in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids utilizing enhanced bidding methods
- Account daily and monthly client budget caps
- Optimize impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Implement and fulfill strategies for campaign organization, targeting with advanced segmentation strategies (i.e. attribute and interest), reducing click waste
- Be able to leverage lookalike and similar audiences
- Implement remarketing campaigns that align with client goals
- Be proficient in display network placement and optimization
- Be able to organize and interpret data
- Work with account managers and senior SEM staff to convey key performance indicators, concerns and recommendations
- Work with design and content team members to improve ad assets and performance based on existing strategies
- Utilize Ahrefs and other PPC software
- Be able to work independently to manage time, tasks and plans
A dedication to excellence, a positive attitude and the willingness to be part of a collaborative team are important. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, manage time and tasks, and attention to detail are imperative to the position.
Agency or similar experience is preferred. 2+ years professional experience required. Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and project samples.
3rd party vendors need not apply.
Copywriter / Content Marketer
The right candidate will have experience developing clear, concise and brand-compliant communications – creating content for:
- display campaign ad content – including ads for digital and printed ad assets
- PPC & electronic ad materials – including text for paid search ads, e-newsletters and digital ad content
- technical articles and case studies
- website content with search engine optimization integration, including on-page content and metadata, using provided keyword direction from the digital & SEO team
- social media content development including unpaid and sponsored content
- press release creation
The right candidate will take a “hands-on” approach, be able to work independently as well as collaboratively, and proactively apply their experience and skills as part of an integrated marketing team.
As a B2B agency, candidates will need to able to grasp technical concepts and apply industrial theories to produce creative results. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Candidates should have 2+ years of agency experience and a solid background of effective marketing communications work.
Please send resume, salary requirements and writing samples.
This position is remote until January 2021 due to COVID. We will return to in-person operations, and the applicant must be able to report to our Glastonbury offices 5 days a week.
Digital Graphic Designer
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency, has an immediate opening for a Digital Graphic Designer. If you’re looking for a creative environment that will let you flex your design skills and develop innovative marketing materials, then we’ve got a spot for you. Bring your can-do attitude and we’ll put a burger (veggie burgers too!) on the grill for you at our next BBQ Thursday.
A good design aesthetic, organized file preparation and strict quality control is required. The right candidate will have experience in:
- Website Design – including responsive design, user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX) best practices
- Digital Ad Creation – for social media and display networks (experience with HTML5 display ads are a plus)
- Email Marketing Design and Development
- The Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and XD
- Video and Animation Production – including Adobe After Effects and Premier
- Cross-Browser Compliance and Testing
- FTP Best Practices & Software
- WordPress Experience – design and ongoing site edits/maintenance
The right candidate will be able to apply their experience and skills as part of a collaborative team. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Candidates should have 3-5 years of professional experience as well as a portfolio of work examples that demonstrate capabilities. Please send resume, salary requirements, availability and a link to work product.
Social Media Marketer
Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency, has an immediate opening for a social media marketing professional who can help our manufacturing, technology and industrial clients grow their online visibility and communicate their brand positions on social media platforms. Excellent communication and writing skills are necessary, as well as the ability to contribute to both paid and organic news feed content development and marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube platforms
- Automated social media software, such as Hootsuite
- Paid and organic news feed strategies
- Interest targeting segmentation, paid campaign development and deployment
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and social platform data interpretation
- Performance tracking and reporting
Working directly with Account Executives, the Design team and the Digital Marketing team, the right candidate will take a “hands-on” approach to spearhead strategies, present concepts and plans, and develop post content. Once approved, the team member would also be responsible for deploying content and maintaining schedules, as well as providing oversight on performance and spend, reporting to the Project Manager and AE. Additionally, the marketer will be responsible for monitoring social platforms, monitoring post engagement, responding to commentary, and elevating comments when necessary.
The candidate will need to learn about our B2B client base, including technical issues, industrial products and complex services to be able to properly concept and implement brand-compliant strategies that align with customer personas, marketplace terminology, approved messaging and brand positions. The ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as lead projects, tasks and strategies is a necessity.
Candidates should have 3+ years of experience, with agency experience strongly preferred. Please send resume, salary requirements and a portfolio of work.
Internship opportunities are available in web development, graphic design, and marketing research and planning. The intern will support digital, strategy and creative department team members, as well as assist with day-to-day operations. As an intern, the candidate will gain real-world work experience, and professional development opportunities offered to junior level employees in the creative services sector.
Stifel Marcin has helped clients' define brands, plan campaigns and deliver compelling messages for almost two decades. We produce effective, strategic marketing, across a wide-range of industries, by partnering with you to succeed. LEARN MORE >>
Powered by a variety of media, our advertising and marketing initiatives are customized to your business goals and produce measurable results. Let us help you build your brand by developing strategic creative work, across multiple platforms. LEARN MORE >>
Give us a call, come visit or fill out a contact form. Someone from our expert team will get in touch with you and walk you through our free Marketing Assessment, so you can plan branding initiatives and marketing strategies that fit your budget parameters. LEARN MORE >>