Web Design for Manufacturers
Industrial & Manufacturing Web Design vs. B2C Websites
Manufacturing websites are different than “retail” websites. There is more content, more specifics and a stronger need for branding. Manufacturing website design means promoting a company’s capabilities and products, defining that business’ image, and effectively illustrating what makes you a leader in your field.
Industrial, technological and manufacturing website design must present a lot of information very quickly including product specs, order capabilities, customization and more. Combine that amount of information with the fact that people only read about 30% of the words on a web page, and you can see the challenge. Website design for a manufacturer or industrial organization needs to highlight the key facts quickly.
Doing It Better
Stifel Marcin has developed an extensive portfolio of industrial, technological and manufacturing websites. Some of these include:
- A leading international clutch and brake manufacturer
- One of the countries most respected time clock and time management product businesses
- One of the industry’s largest precision spring manufacturers
- A rapidly-expanding servo motor repair and refurbishment company
- An established ball valve and screw machine company
- A technology and communications consulting group
- A cutting-edge hydrostatic spindle, table and slide manufacturing company
- An innovative transformer manufacturer
…and much more.
We understand how to drive leads, and more importantly sales, to your websites.
We Speak Manufacturing
Our technological and manufacturing website designs target the right audience. Our designers and search engine optimization experts understand the language of the B2B world. Often the audience is made of engineers and purchasing agents who are in search of a specific part or service to fit a specific need. Your website must quickly show them how and why you’re the right choice.
Looking for an Industrial or Manufacturing Website Redesign?
Manufacturing website design must perform in one of the most competitive fields in the market today. Manufacturers are running leaner, smarter and more efficient than ever before. Defining what makes your company better is what Stifel Marcin does best.